Monday, October 27, 2008

Day 2

Ok , so I will need to come up with some titles that are more catchy. All day I have been contemplating what to write. It seems to keep my mind occupied.

I spent about an hour going from blog to blog reading. Seeing as how I am prone to babbling, blogging just may be the thing for me. Some are informative, some funny, a few are even insightful. What this one will turn out to be is the question. One woman posted about whether it was beneficial to shop at Aldi's. It is.

Maybe when I stop over-analyzing this it will come easier to me. Afterall, you are just suppose to write what comes to you. In blogging there is no right or wrong. Besides if you don't tell anyone you are doing it, noone will be reading it to tell you what is "wrong" with it.

Tomorrow I will pick a topic and write. The pressure is on.

No comments: