Sunday, October 26, 2008

I did it.....is that good or bad?

Ok, I did it. I started a blog. What will it contain? What is the direction it will go? I have no clue. As for the title.....that was one of the hardest parts about this.

I don't know what kind of writer I will be. I think I have a good grasp of spelling, punctuation, and grammar. But, to whoever will read this, don't quote me on that. One of the biggest problems I have with writing about things is the fact that I don't like the whole "I" thing. You know, starting sentence after sentence with I. I (lol) will try not to have too many choppy or run-on sentences.

The reason I decided to do this is.......well, I am not sure. Maybe because it is a cold, windy Sunday afternoon and I was bored. Maybe it was because my sister has one. Maybe because she said my niece wanted to start blogging and she is only 7. Maybe I thought I had a lot to say. Maybe it will be cathertic.

As of right now, I am not sure who I will tell about this blog. After a few more postings maybe I will share it.

No comments: