Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tis the season.....is finally over!

Yeah, the holiday is over. Gone for another year. Again, we just couldn't get into it. The tree we have up is just the top of an old artificial tree. It is sitting on a tablet. Yippee.

I truly do feel bad for not having a lot for the kids this year. Alex, 2 skirts and a shirt we found on clearance at Walmart, that we didn't give her for her birthday. Sam a crock pot and case for her GPS. Jake, the typical socks, underwear, & a $20 gas card. Zack a pack of t-shirts and a Zumiez gift card. Gavin just a couple of little things, then he "tooter" from Santa.

It was all over in 10 mins. I had even gone shopping a little bit on xmas eve. I started picking up things just because I felt bad that we didn't have a lot for them. But, honestly none of them need a thing. I restrained myself and put everything back.

I made 9 calzones that night. They were good. Then we actually played a family game. Alex and Jake were not here for family game night.

This blog sucks.

1 comment:

alwayssomethin said...

maybe if you posted more than once a month.