Monday, November 17, 2008

Toilet Paper

How can something so innocuous cause such trauma? Yes, I said toilet paper and trauma. Most brands are soft. Most are absorbant. Some of the cheaper brands leave a little to be desired, but for the most part do what they are supposed to.

So where does the trauma come in? I received the phone call earlier this evening. According to my beautiful, almost finished with college daughter, shopping for toilet paper is a traumatic experience! There are way to many to choose from. She can't just use some cheap brand. She has a tender butt. Plus, it is expensive. She just doesn't know which one to pick. If it was up to her boyfriend, she says he would only buy 1/2 ply. Is there such a thing?! I guess if the toilet paper has to double as tissues, then the softer the better.

Samantha seems to think that being a hard working college student means her parents should still buy her toilet paper. I don't think it is because she can't afford it, I think it is just to take the pressure off of her. This coming from the girl who has panic attacks in the soup aisle at WalMart. But, then she did put her soup order in earlier this month.

No comments: